FLASHFORGE GUIDER 3 PLUS IS THE FIRST CHOICE OF PROFESSIONALS
The FlashForge Guider 3 Plus is a professional-grade 3D printer. It boasts high 3D printing speeds, high quality end products and quiet and smooth operation. The exceptional 3D printing volume (up to 600 mm on the Z-axis) enables the creation of high models in automotive, architecture, art and design and other industries. With the Core-XY motion structure, Guider 3 Plus can reach printing speeds of 250 mm/s, while ensuring high 3D printing stability and accuracy thanks to the linear X and Y axis guides and the double Z axis ball screw design.
It is equipped with a full range of intelligent management systems for small businesses, studios, universities and laboratories. Guider 3 Plus helps engineers and designers to create prototypes quickly.
GUIDER 3 PLUS ENSURES FAST AND HIGH QUALITY 3D PRINTING
The CoreXY structure supports high 3D printing speeds of up to 250 mm/s.
– Smooth operation
– Reduced resonance
– 30% quieter operation
– Quality X, Y and Z guides
– High-precision operation and positioning
– Layer alignment
– 50% faster 3D printing speed
GUIDER 3 PLUS TOP PERFORMANCE
The redesigned internal structure improves 3D printing efficiency and offers better representation of details.
The double Z-axis design ensures precise positioning of each layer of the model during 3D printing, a perfectly smooth model surface and thus better 3D print quality.
GUIDER 3 PLUS OFFERS AN EXTREMELY HIGH VOLUME OF 3D PRINTING
3D printing volumes up to 350 x 350 x 600 mm! The height of the Z-axis (600 mm) meets the printing requirements of most prototyping models.
CLOSED FILAMENT STORAGE WITH DESICCANT
The two sealed filament storage chambers at the back contain “Silica Gel” which serves as a drying agent. The latter ensures that the filaments are kept in a closed and dry environment both during 3D printing and in the idle state.
One chamber can store one kilo reels of filament. A hygrometer can be used to monitor humidity, allowing users to fine-tune the filament environment for 3D printing.
If you put 3 packets of desiccant in the filament store, you can keep the humidity below 20% for 5 days.
OPEN SYSTEM FOR DIFFERENT MATERIALS
Also compatible with other manufacturers’ filaments, e.g. e-Sun, Polymaker, FusRock, Lehvoss. The high temperature extruder, which heats up to 320°C, is compatible with a variety of materials: PLA, ABS, PC, HIPS, ASA, PETG, PA-CF, PP, Nylon, etc.
*Note: Carbon fibre (CF) reinforced filaments must be used with hardened nozzles.
FEATURES THAT ENSURE A POSITIVE 3D PRINTING EXPERIENCE WITH FLASHFORGE GUIDER 3 PLUS
- 7-inch touchscreen: the operating interface is simple and intuitive. With the camera, users can watch the 3D printing process remotely or view time-lapse footage of the 3D printing process.
- Flexible working mat: the working mat can be bent, making it easier to remove the 3D printed model and reducing the possibility of damage. It is the third generation of flexible working mat that does not require adjustments for installation.
- Quick-change nozzle: only one screw needs to be unscrewed to change the nozzle, making changes and maintenance easier. You can do the latter in just 30 seconds.
- HEPA-13 air filter: the HEPA air filtration system can effectively filter odour, dust and small particles generated during 3D printing. It supports the venting of gases through pipes, ensuring a friendly and safe working environment.
ECONOMICAL, SAFE AND ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY 3D PRINTING
- Sleep mode: If Guider 3 is not in use for a long time, it will automatically go into sleep mode. The screen and lights turn off, ensuring low power consumption during night-time projects.
- Air filtration: the HEPA-13 air filter can effectively filter dust, odours and particles generated during the 3D printing process, ensuring an environmentally friendly and safe working environment.
- Auto power-off: The device automatically switches off when 3D printing is finished, saving energy and ensuring safe operation.