SHINING3D AORALSCAN 2 INTRAORAL IS A MODERN DENTAL 3D SCANNER
The Shining3D Aoralscan 2 Intraoral is a modern 3D dental scanner. Aoralscan simplifies the intraoral scanning experience. Easy operation ensures patient comfort while delivering reliable 3D scan results. This state-of-the-art intraoral scanner provides extremely accurate 3D scanning. Aoralscan makes it easy for both dentists and technicians to take impressions digitally.
- Easy to operate: the user-friendly interface makes it easy to get started. The 3D scanner’s motion detection function enables sterile 3D scanning.
- Intelligent 3D scanning: the 3D scanning software includes rich data processing features to produce high-quality digital prints.
- Dust-free: dust-free 3D scanning provides a simplified procedure and an improved patient experience.
- Realism: Real-time scanning, realistic colours and clear edge lines.
- Motion detection: users can operate the Aoralscan software and complete the 3D scanning process without using a computer. This increases ease of use and infection control in the clinical setting.
- AI Scan: through AI, the software can automatically identify and delete extraneous data and unwanted 3D scan data to achieve data optimisation.
- Automatic 3D re-scanning: the re-tracing function allows users to move back to previously scanned sections to re-scan missing areas, fill in holes and align data.
- The Clinical Toolkit allows users to evaluate scanned data in the clinic by performing functions such as coordinate adjustment, edge line extraction, bite checking, undercuts, etc. These tools allow efficient and time-saving communication of project details between clinics and dental laboratories to ensure highly efficient and high-quality designs and restorations.
- Cloud: the Shining3D cloud platform allows easy data transfer for easy order tracking and facilitates communication between clinics and dental laboratories.
- Applications: Aorascan 2 Intraoral is indicated for implant restoration and orthodontic applications and provides a smooth user experience during treatment.