INTAMSYS FUNMAT PRO 310 IS A HIGH PERFORMANCE PROFESSIONAL 3D PRINTER
INTAMSYS (short for Intelligent Additive Manufacturing Systems) is a manufacturer of industrial 3D printers that can print functional materials such as PEEK, PEKK and ULTEM, as well as other high-performance materials. The Intamsys Funmat Pro 310 enables desktop 3D printing on an industrial scale.
The Intamsys Funmat Pro 310 is a professional FDM desktop 3D printer designed for stable production of complex models. As a high-end industrial device, it boasts an efficient IDEX extruder system, high-temperature 3D printing, satisfactory 3D printing volume, high 3D printing consistency and accuracy, and many smart features within the software.
3D printing volume:
– Dual mode: 260 x 260 x 260 mm
– Single mode: 305 x 260 x 260 mm
IDEX extruder structure
- Independent Dual Extruders (IDEX) for different printing modes such as multi-material printing, mirror printing or copying
- Modular 3D printing head design, quick-change system for easy installation and replacement, and convenient maintenance
- Dual-drive extruder, which increases the contact area and provides more torque and reliability
- Quick change of extruder head
Exceptional thermal design for high strength and accuracy of 3D models
- Maximum chamber temperature: 100°C
- Maximum temperature of the working mat: 160°C
- Maximum nozzle temperature: 300°C
- Rapid heating of the chamber and working mat
- High-performance nozzle heaters reduce heating time and ensure optimal filament fusing
- Excellent thermal design prevents deformation of 3D models during 3D printing (shrinking, bending) and increases adhesion between layers
- Active printhead cooling reduces the risk of clogging
INTAMBox ensures optimal filament storage:
- Closed design with dehumidification
- Built-in sensor for temperature and humidity monitoring
- Easy installation and maintenance
- Capacity: 2 x 1 kg
Flexible working mat for easy removal of 3D models
Materials for 3D printing on Intamsys Funmat Pro 310
The Intamsys Funmat Pro 310 provides precise 3D printing of high-performance engineering materials:
- Open system for materials
- Engineering materials: PA6/66, PA6-CF, PA12-CF, PC, PC-ABS, ABS, ASA, PLA
- Supporting materials: HIPS, PVA, SP3040, SP3050
Intelligent Design Intamsys Funmat Pro 310
- Automatic calibration
- 7-inch touchscreen (INTAMTouch 2023)
- Remote monitoring of 3D printing via INTAMSuite 2023
- You can choose different modes for 4×4 or 10×10 points to compensate
- Equalisation is only necessary for the initial calibration and does not need to be repeated later
A simple and efficient way to prepare your file for 3D printing with INTAMSUITE.
The intuitive user interface on the 3D printer’s screen allows efficient process monitoring.
Internationally, INTAMSYS works with leading companies in various industries to provide them with cutting-edge 3D printing solutions optimised for the diverse needs of industries and organisations. INTAMSYS is trusted by companies such as Honeywell, Jabil, Bosch, FLEX, Sabic, UK Atomic Energy Authority, TE Connectivity, Stanford University, Tsinghua University and many others.