Photocentric Daylight Precision Mould Resin Blue 1 kg
Photocentric offers a range of different resins designed for many 3D printing applications. A wide range of 3D printing materials ensures the production of prototypes and end-use products for a wide range of applications. Their photopolymer production process has a low carbon footprint.
Mould making: Photocentric Daylight Precision Mold Resin is specifically designed to create moulds used in a variety of applications such as casting, prototyping and replication. It allows the production of moulds with precise geometry and intricate detail.
Show details: This resin is designed to produce moulds with high resolution and dimensional accuracy. It allows the display of fine features, textures and complex shapes, ensuring that the moulds capture the desired level of accuracy.
Durability and resistance to higher temperatures: Daylight Precision Mould is extremely resistant to higher temperatures, while being a durable material able to withstand the pressures involved in the casting process, ensuring the longevity and integrity of the moulds.
Post-processing: After 3D printing, appropriate post-processing steps such as curing, washing and surface treatment may be necessary. It is essential to follow the manufacturer’s instructions and other post-treatment recommendations to achieve the desired mould quality.
It is important to follow the manufacturer’s guidelines, including recommended 3D printer settings and post-processing instructions, to achieve the best results. In addition, ensure that appropriate safety precautions are taken, such as the use of suitable personal protective equipment and 3D printing in a well-ventilated area, in accordance with the manufacturer’s recommendations.
Instructions before use:
1. Store the resin at room temperature (10-30°C) in a dark, dry and well-ventilated place. Keep out of the reach of children.
2. Shake the resin lightly before use.
3. Gloves must be worn during operation to prevent skin contact. If you accidentally splash the resin on your skin or clothes, rinse it off with running water.
4. It is not recommended to mix different types of resin, as this will result in poor 3D printing quality.
5. Do not pour any leftover resin into the environment to avoid contaminating it.