BlueCast X-One LCD/DLP 500 g
BlueCast Resin X-One is a casting resin. It is designed for use on DLP and LCD 3D printers. Thanks to the low-temperature melt polymer, it ensures a smooth surface and perfect results.
Features and benefits
– Consistent casting quality
– Min. combustion temperature: 680°C
– Shrinkage in 7 days: 0.7%
– Residual ash from combustion: 0,00%
– Low price
– Negligible shrinkage
– Monomer-based resin (non-toxic or non-carcinogenic)
– High precision 3D printing
– Extremely good adhesion to the work surface
– No odour
– Low viscosity (no need for pre-heating)
It is important to note that certain 3D printing settings and parameters may vary depending on the specific 3D printer model. Always refer to the manufacturer’s guidelines, datasheets or specific recommendations for exact printing parameters and settings.
Wavelength: 405 nm
Min. combustion temperature: 680°C
Residual ash after combustion: 0,00%
Colour: Green (white after curing)
Quantity: 500 g
For the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for BlueCast X-One LCD/DLP resin click
To help you choose between BlueCast resins, click
BlueCast is a company that specialises in providing high quality resins for 3D printing. They offer a range of specialised resins tailored to specific requirements, especially for use in goldsmithing and dentistry.