MakerBot Support 2XA Extruder
The MakerBot Support 2XA Extruder is a special extruder designed specifically for 3D printing supports on MakerBot Method X and Method X Carbon Fiber 3D printers. This powerful extruder is optimised for 3D printing of support materials: the RapidRinse for ABS-R and the SR-30 for ABS and ASA.
- Smart sensors for material management and 3D printing control
- More torque thanks to dual drive
- Extended tube in the core that heats up in less than 60 seconds
- Quick-lock extruder holder for high 3D printing stability and easy replacement
- Life expectancy based on normal use is around 1 year or 800 hours